Cover a Wide Range of Applications from Low Level to Power Loads Ideal as Additional Relays for PC and Microcomputer Equipment
- Can energize with small-capacity transistor output since flywheel diode is integrated. LED is provided and power consumption is as low as 0.7 W per circuit.
- Enables direct control of a wide range of loads, thus it is possible to fully compensate for insufficient output capacity of a general purpose PC relay.
- Incorporate hermetically sealed contacts to prevent aging, making them ideal for infrequent use applications. They permit high frequency switch ing which is impossible with conventional contact relays.
- Can reduce manufacturing time due to fast operational speed of 5ms or less.
- Recognized in accordance with USA and Canadian standards File No. E154773. For Class I, Division 2
Groups A, B, C, D Hazardous Locations.
- Addition relays for programmable controllers
- For dry contact input of servo amplifiers, measuring instruments, etc.
- I/O interfaces of microcomputer logic
- Output relays of photoelectric switches, proximity switches, etc.