High Density Mounting Design Incorporating Ultra-High Reliability Relays Ideally Used as I/O Relay Units for Micromputer Boards, PC and NC Control Boards
- 4, 8, 10 and 16 contacts per unit, high density mounting design.
- Can be energized using TTL electronic level signals or open collector input.
- Also available in a photocoupler isolation type.
- Minimum space needed due to compact size.
- Provided with operational display (LED).
- Incorporated features of the relay units:
- Hermetically sealed contacts assure high long-term reliability even in adverse environments.
- Large-capacity switching permits direct switching of large magnetic contactors, DC solenoid valves, etc.
- Surgeless switching
The unique breaking mechanism minimizes surge when magnetic coil is opened.
- Operating voltage :24VDC or 12VDC
- Voltage fluctuation range:Rated voltage -15% to +10%
- Operating temperature range: -10 to +60°C
- Operating humidity range: 85%RH or less
- Storage temperature range: -25 to+80°C
- Vibration resistance : 19.6m/s2 (2G) (10 to 55Hz)
- Impact resistance : 98.0m/s2 (10G)